Various Due dates in month of July 2018 for various Law prevailing into India.
7 July 2018 :
- Due date for deposit of Tax deducted/collected for the month of June, 2018. However, all sum deducted/collected by an office of the government shall be paid to the credit of the Central Government on the same day where tax is paid without production of an Income-tax Challan
- Due date for deposit of TDS for the period April 2018 to June 2018 when Assessing Officer has permitted quarterly deposit of TDS under section 192, 194A,194D or 194H.
15 July 2018 :
- PF Monthly PF payment for June 2018
- ESIC payment for the month of June 2018
- Due date for furnishing of Form 24G by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of June, 2018 has been paid without the production of a challan
- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IA in the month of May, 2018
- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of May, 2017
- Quarterly statement in respect of foreign remittances (to be furnished by authorized dealers) in Form No. 15CC for quarter ending June, 2018
- Quarterly statement of TCS deposited for the quarter ending 30 June, 2018
- Upload the declarations received from recipients in Form No. 15G/15H during the quarter ending June, 2018.
18 July 2018 :
- GSTR-4 (Apr-Jun, 2018)
20 July 2018 :
- GSTR-3B ( for month of Jun 2018)
- GSTR-5 (for month of Jun 2018)
- GSTR-5A (for month of Jun 2018)
25 July 2018 :
- PF monthly Return
28 July 2018 :
- GSTR 11 for Details of Inward Supplies to be furnished by a person having UIN and claiming refund.
30 July 2018 :
- Due date for furnishing of challan-cum-statement in respect of tax deducted undersection 194-IA for the month of June, 2018
- Quarterly TCS certificate in respect of tax collected by any person for the quarter ending June 30, 2018
- Due date for issue of TDS Certificate for tax deducted under section 194-IB in the month of June, 2018
31 July 2018 :
- Due date for claiming foreign tax credit, upload statement of foreign income offered for tax for the previous year 2017-18 and of foreign tax deducted or paid on such income in Form no. 67. (If the assessee is required to submit return of income on or before July 31, 2018.)
- Statement in Form no. 10 to be furnished to accumulate income for future application under section 10(21) or 11(2) (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on or before July 31, 2018)
- Application in Form 9A for exercising the option available under Explanation to section 11(1) to apply income of previous year in the next year or in future (if the assessee is required to submit return of income on or before July 31, 2018)
- Statement by scientific research association, university, college or other association or Indian scientific research company as required by rules 5D, 5E and 5F (if due date of submission of return of income is July 31, 2018)
- Quarterly return of non-deduction of tax at source by a banking company from interest on time deposit in respect of the quarter ending June 30, 2018
- Annual return of income for the assessment year 2018-19 for all assessee other than (a) corporate-assessee or (b) non-corporate assessee (whose books of account are required to be audited) or (c) working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited or (d) an assessee who is required to furnish a report under section 92E.
- Quarterly statement of TDS deposited for the quarter ending June 30, 2018
- GSTR-6 (Jul’17 – Jun’18)
- Quarterly return for registered persons with aggregate turnover up to Rs. 1.50 Crores- GSTR-1 (Apr-Jun, 2018)